The University of North Texas’ Nondiscrimination/Equal Opportunity policy states: “The University of North Texas does not unlawfully discriminate on…
In other news, Yall should go sign this lovely petition.
SO…I went to undergrad with this guy… Young Peter Hale from Teen Wolf. The first time I saw him watching the show I was SO confused. I remember seeing him around my residence hall and thinking how cute he was and then there he was on my TV screen. So funny. Just a fun fact. Carry on.
Why Yes, I am spending my winter break writing an essay entitled
"CVAD, Racism, and You"
From the IMDb trivia page for Toy Story 3
HOLY SHIT BRO
YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS
ROCKY HORROR TOY STORY IS A THING THAT I NEED NOW
All of my finals have officially been rescheduled. i was suposed to be done with the semester by 10am tomorrow, now its gunna be Sunday night at the latest till i’m done with crap. Can we just not and say we did? I don’t think anyone will complain….
Final project in Fibers. It says “Love Yourself Like Kanye West Loves Kanye West”. The theme for the assignment was Dreams and I think it should be the dream of everyone to be as self-confident as/love themselves as much as Kanye loves himself. Yep. Then I tweeted it at him cuz i’m classy.
How I really feel about the UNT Rap “Anthem”:
1) Why are the only people rapping white?
2) I get that dancers need to move, but it bothers me that the only students dressed in professional clothing are also all white.
3) I only see two races represented here and we have SUCH a diverse campus this is completely not representative of our student body.
3) For a school that’s renowned for it’s music program, the music track for this is so shitty it’s embarrassing.
4) Our RTVF dept. is probably stabbing their collective eyes out over some of the washed out shots in this.
5) The lyrics shouldn’t be calling out other schools like a challenge, I know I would much rather hear more in-jokes about the campus and it keeps us from looking like dicks.
Seriously, this was clearly designed to be marketing for UNT and not done a group of students. I know had they put more time and effort into finding better composers, etc. this would have been amazing. Everything that comes out to represent this school should be jaw-droppingly awesome because I know we have the talent to back it.
Sums up my feels nicely.